Poems About Broken Hearts

Love poems broken heart. Poetry sad hurt because of love. In the course of a love story is certainly not always the way we want, drop out and end up in the middle of the road so many often occurs in a bond of love that makes a person broken heart.

Broken heart feels pain in the heart, which makes a person sometimes daydreaming and much aloof from the crowd.
Collection of love poems broken heart a series of words that expresses hurt feelings in a poem very touching hearts.


Love that has grown beautifully blossomed
now withered in pain park
reason that I never understood
when word broke that you say to me

Look at me here
which has lulled dream with you
now forced to delete all with you
beautiful dream turned into a nightmare of endless

I still love you
though you betrayed my love sincere
today, .. until today and until this moment
my heart still can not turn away from you


           An unrequited love
           foundered on the way
           carve leaving wounds in the hearts of
           Will I miss this feeling you feel?

           Sad that endless
           still imagined in memory
           memories that had been created
           tears fall unnoticed in a daydream

           Given your shadow.
           who do not ever want to know anymore about me
           My destiny is to love but not be loved.
           love but not be loved


Gone was the laughter
vanished cheerful
smile gone
which have been radiated

heed my day
when it will happen again on that day ...
if always I was hurt by love I've ever lived

what should I do ..?
or I need to wait until it comes love
when love can make me happy it will come ??
I slumped in the sadness of love

Hopefully that is being felt heartbroken immediately relieved and smiled back.
TUTORIALNE
loverspots.blogspot.com

Think to always respect other people's work.sorry if my writing is not good enough. Thank you