Funny BBM Status Messages

Best Funny Bbm Status Quotes. Cool and Funny BBM Status Latest Unique. Status update on BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is a hobby of children today, ranging from the status of what is being done at this time or that are currently being experienced.

But there is also what makes BBM status with funny words and can make people laugh while reading it. usually BBM status with funny words on a whim just for fun and would like to make others laugh.


Want to update your BBM status funny.? Here the word for status updates on BBM with funny words.

       In the dead of night, in the quiet atmosphere and not feel the rain came down for some reason it's just you who want to meet, to say "YOU HOUSE flooded"

Hellowww still broadcast era yah? oh heck if a new fair use BB

       mother, buy chicken rice use one yes, but rice and chicken split | "why brother?" | scared later eat the rice in chicken | "..."

Today I really miss you, I miss you, I want you to my house, PLEASE same behind me because I really need a HELPER!

        I was trying to commit suicide, drinking a bottle of poison, uh ... it did not die. I continued to read the bottle it in fact contains only mineral water only
source: loversposts.blogspot.com
Falling in love, just wearing feeling. To keep it, need income

       Heh! you! Do not close the trash! I can not tell which is rubbish, which are not!

Own girlfriend is like sandals in mosques. If you've plasticity ugly / bored, so stay in exchange only!

        Love your boyfriend, before I love him

As beautiful beautiful girl, that still means not beautiful singles

        not what we different GSM card, the origin of the name later we're in the same family CARD.

That's a funny word BBM status, Hope entertained 
TUTORIALNE
loverspots.blogspot.com

Think to always respect other people's work.sorry if my writing is not good enough. Thank you