Said a Broken Heart Because of Love

Said a broken heart because of love. Feeling sick for love is erratic, probably due to unrequited love makes no appetite, sleep soundly and lazy to do all things.

Usually the sick feeling of love felt by many young people, because in finding true love
Opsss, Those who are hurt by love, do not be too long in sorrow what else to make desperate.


Life is fun and difficult, there are ups and downs and happy and disappointed. a positive attitude that should be taken in the face of any situation.
Convey your hurt feelings with the following words, words hurt broken heart for love

        Pain feels the thorns of love that you plug it in my heart, when this heart feel the beauty of love but you give me the wound

Lonely hearts after you dumped me, but I pretend to smile even though this heart ache when you're with others

        Show me my fault location, do not immediately go to leave my love

If at this time the love we should end up here, I hope one day we will arrange a meeting again to build a withered flower love this

        I was not sad because you left, but for fear of missing your love, after we went through the story of our love together

If you remember the promise of love, this heart cry "I want to be with you forever" that's what you say. but now you're going to leave me

        As strong as any myself, just one unusual thing I do is forget you

Later you will know that I'm the best for you, everything I do during this sincerely because I love you

        I was not sad because you left, but for fear of lost love, after we spent together

Just love that makes me survive during this time, although continuing to hurt and you never care about me

        The beauty of a rainbow after the rain, we still beautiful love story, but now vanished like an endless dark night. source: loversposts.blogspot.com

In silence I cry ..
the lonely hearts always call your name
remembered the sweet love you first

        I'm willing, if the hurt my heart can make you happy .. !!

If there is the best ...
make you much happier usual, I'm ready to let you go even though it actually would not be willing heart 

Already do not be too sad because of love, there are still many things that need to think about not only the pain of love. hopefully entertained for all who read the words of a broken heart because of this love. 
TUTORIALNE
loverspots.blogspot.com

Think to always respect other people's work.sorry if my writing is not good enough. Thank you