Best Words To Express Love

Words to express love to a woman or man. Words To Declare Love. A thousand ways how one expresses feelings of love, ranging from giving roses as a sign of love, and arranging romantic words to conquer hearts in the loved person.

Those who are in love, but do not know what to say, when to express love to a girl that loved.
The following few words with a romantic tone to express love in a girl.


        Only one that wants me said ...
only one who wanted me to say ..
in this heart there is love for you, .. one word for you always "I LOVE YOU"

Not the throne, which I have desired ..
Not treasure, which I find ..
But the reply love you, to accept my love .. as long as you know I love you. I LOVE YOU

        Let the word rainbow is beautiful, but for me, looking at the face of the most beautiful, beautiful speech said "I Love You" which I expressed to you

They say that love must be disclosed so that I told you "I love you"

        I am pleased with you, skip the grief and love together, I want to pass the day with you not as a friend but as a lover,. Will you be my boyfriend ..?
Source: loversposts.blogspot.com
beautiful night, ..
beautiful words I want to say to you "I love you" he he he

        because you are my life more meaningful, decorate my face every second, until I was caught in the fire of your love. I really love you .. I LOVE YOU ..

not lit gray evening to you my sense in that vanished and stars did not come I say I love you :)

        Thanks so far already want to be the best friend I,. but now I will not ask you to be the best girlfriend I ..? :)

When the day is the last day,. I want you to know that all this time I love you

        happy time, when you want to be my lover ... want ya so my boyfriend :)


Express feelings of love with words at the top, may your love be received by those you love. Good luck getting your love .
TUTORIALNE
loverspots.blogspot.com

Think to always respect other people's work.sorry if my writing is not good enough. Thank you