Romantic Words For Boyfriend

They say, many say time introductions and diligent approach really uttered the word romantic. but after a relationship, romantic words that seemed lost and a lot of fight.

Establish a relationship of love without decorated romantic words, such as eating eating vegetables without salt, ihhh true .. !!
if you do not believe try me, a relationship of love without words there must be a less romantic and feel empty.
Especially the long distance relationships must often say that the romantic relationship is always in harmony. though could not


meet with him, expressing feelings of romantic love with the words below

        try to look outside the window, ....
how much rain falls to earth ..
as much as it is ... I miss you.

Simple dream I was able to love and be loved by you, until we forget how to split up with you

        I do not ever know the reason why I love you, that I know in the eyes and in my heart there is you.

I do not expect to be the most important person in your life ..
Because it is very difficult for me request ..
I just want to when you see me,
You will smile and say he was the one person who always loved me

        You're valuable because it will keep me keep you,
I will never make you hurt, though often you make me upset ..
you are my first love and I want to love you forever and ever

I love the way you love me ..
simple but sincere
Source: loversposts.blogspot.com
        I do not know what made ??me like, I know all your attention, make me comfortable next to you

I'm not here to hurt you but I'm here to make you happy with the love that I have, because I love you, I love you

        I love you not because of your treasure,
I love you not because of your physical,
I love you not because Kepandaianmu,
But I love you because Heart !!
Sincere without falsehood !!

I'm not perfect ..
But Your love makes me Looks Perfect In Slowly.
Thank You Love ...

        do not have to promise me anything, do not need the word love, you are quite beside me, I'm happy

amazed me look at you. . . .
when I see you smile. . .
nothing is as beautiful as when you hug me. . .
I realize now, how genuine the love you gave. . . .
and completely loved.

        If Crying one way to soothe your heart. Cry on my shoulder, I have prepared for you peace

Although the sky will collapse
But my love for you is still intact
Although the earth will split
But my love for you will not change
Although the world and everything in it will perish
But I love you forever.........

Hopefully with this romantic love words, could be the inspiration for the happiness of people in affection, without having to think to hurt.
TUTORIALNE
loverspots.blogspot.com

Think to always respect other people's work.sorry if my writing is not good enough. Thank you