Poems For Best Friends And a True Friend

Poems about being best friends forever. Friendship poems for best friend and true. A true friend is always there in a state of love or grief.
who always encouraged and motivated when we were a lot of problems. mutual care, know and understand that a true friend.

Poetry for a true friend and a best friend who is always faithful together in a step like or sorrow.



Oh, friend
You give spirit companions in this life
You're there for me pobud
Together in joy and sorrow
Together with tears and laughter
Together in thick and thin
Go hand in hand together
moment with you
World cheerful again

You're the one gift I've ever had
O my friend forgive
If I ever wrong to you
All this because of my actions that I may not intentionally
I'm sorry if I ever hurt your heart
Indeed, my fear of losing you
I fear it
My fear of losing the love of a friend
My fear of losing this friendship
My fear could no longer be with you
So allow me to always want to be with you ........ I LOVE YOU FRIENDS



           I seek refuge in you a friend ..
           when exposed to tear myself in sorrow,
           that's where I am able to share my life
           I never get somewhere else
           only companions are able to understand and comprehend,
           what I'm experiencing at this time ..

           Without friends ..
           like the soul which is detached from my body ..
           make unable to move my body in every step ..

           This will be a lasting friendship
           although in this world there would be no lasting



Friend ..........
you were always there beside me
accompany the loneliness

You always made ??me uncomfortable
be by your side ....
because of you, I can pass the worst day

Friend ..........
You always present in my every need
you give me a million smiles
accompany me when joy and sorrow ...
without you I do not mean nothing
because of you, I could go through the happiest day
moment with you

Similarly Collected Poems For Best Friends And True, Hopefully useful.
TUTORIALNE
loverspots.blogspot.com

Think to always respect other people's work.sorry if my writing is not good enough. Thank you