Ending Relationship Quotes and Sayings

End a relationship with someone you love. Words to express to break up with a girlfriend. In love relationships certainly not everything goes smoothly as we would like. there must be problems that come and go.
There may be a problem because of the many differences that can not be united. often quarrel with in a relationship will make us feel tired and bored, and taking steps to end the love affair.

Disconnect saying someone is certainly not easy many considerations that must be thought, not until after the end of the relationship to be mutually hate and revenge in his deep feeling has been hurt.


Words to express the break up or end a relationship with someone as good either.

1. Perhaps this is the right time we should split up, not because I do not love you the same anymore. but we can not unify the distinction of being one way. sorry we had to break up, hopefully you can find a better one than me.

2. Honey. already very long we are in a relationship, but somehow there was no mutual understanding on between us, too often quarrel with no one willing to understand, we putusin this relationship until here.
Source: loversposts.blogspot.com
3. I do not know what else to do to make you understand, what I do is always wrong in your eyes, rather than go on like this better we broke up because I realized I was not the best for you. I hope you get the best of me.

4. It is difficult to express this, but should I reveal. dear ... sorry we had to break up, I'm tired with all the behavior you do not understand me. hopefully in the future we could be good friends. 

5. separation Never did I expect this to happen, but what could I do, I do not want to continue to hurt and tormented with this relationship. I want us to break up, and was looking for a better person and more able to understand you.

So says the word to end the relationship as well. hopefully it can be a good inspiration to start a good relationship and when it should end to end with either a good way too.
TUTORIALNE
loverspots.blogspot.com

Think to always respect other people's work.sorry if my writing is not good enough. Thank you